Performance Fabrics Returns Policy | Returns, Refunds, Replacements
Author: Gary North Date Posted:19 June 2019
Performance Fabrics Returns Policy
Performance Fabrics Pty Ltd Returns Policy All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind…
- You have 28 days to return your items for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn't been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
Other reasons for return…
Performance Fabrics Pty Ltd will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. Proof of Purchase Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes eWay, Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements.